Welcome to our dedicated ‘Sports News’ page.
These rules are in addition to our School’s Golden Rules which are;
- To be gentle
- To be kind and helpful
- To be honest
- To work hard
- To look after everything
- To listen with respect
- I will follow all instructions and requests made by the coaches
- I will be responsible for my own belongings whilst at the club or the fixture
- I will not hurt anyone or their feelings or cover-up the truth
- I will be well behaved throughout the club or fixture
- If I travel in the minibus I will sit where the driver asks me to with my seatbelt fastened and I will take all of my belongings with me when I leave, including my litter
- I will respect and encourage opposition players and their supporters
- I will respect the referee’s decision, even if I don’t agree with it
- Whatever the result, I will enjoy the game!
I understand that if I fail to follow the Sporting Charter, I will face sanctions which could include being given a verbal warning, being asked to sit-out or even being asked to miss a game or training session.